I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Zoom! Road Kill.

Well, there went that deadline. Didn’t make the deadline for Friday mail. Still editing “War Stories,” down to below 7300. Yesterday was at Mom’s, so nothing happened until today. I’m planning on putting it in the mail the week of July 10th. Don’t have time to get other things in the mail. Will need to do that this week.

I’m rethinking the “In submission” section. So until I have a clear thought about it, I’m not going to update. I like it as a personal whip to keep me submitting, but I’m not sure publishing my rejections is worth it. More thought it needed.

No comments: