I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink

I was hoping to post about the con, but I'm so tired I really need to concentrate at work to do the simplest tasks. Sorry. I hope to write up something tonight.

On a side note, I was hoping to get "Changelings" edited and out, having had it critiqued on Sunday (lots of good comments). But the group meets again on Feb 11, so I need to get through the Pirate Story first.

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Looking forward to reading your con post.

Steve Buchheit said...

Me too. Unfortunately I'm still zoned.