There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

For the Rum and Lash

End of last night, 5350. I rewrote a little, added a scene. The only thing that needs to get out is the last scene. I'm pretty sure I know what happens and how. I just need to explain one thing away (or insert more violence, which might be the solution).

Last night the local PBS station had a NOVA show about the "Americas Stone Age Explorers" and right after that was Frontline's "News War, Part 2." So that sucked down most of my attention. I did edits in front of the TV (laptops are fun).

So, maybe only about another thousand words to finish, maybe less. And then, Rewrite, Edit, Polish, Submit (I don't think I have time for my usual 4 or 6 rewrites this time).

No comments: