There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Friday, February 2, 2007

Wimp Out!

Yesterday only saw two hours of overtime, and an hours commute home (Tuesday's commute home was two hours, Winter has arrived). So I should have written like a mad dog in heat. But I wimped out. I did a little surfing, and then stared at the TV in mindless bliss. Okay, well, actually I did go through what I had written for the Pirate Story and tightened things up. I also made sure some ideas banging around in my head were on paper. I also did some personal care and read more than usual. But I still wimped out. Sometimes, you just have to do that. I just wish it wasn't while I'm trying to beat a deadline.

No comments: