I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

iPod Deprivation

ARGH! After the Council Meeting was finished and I had talked one of the other Coucilmen off the ledge (rhetorical ledge, not a literal ledge), got home and ate dinner at 10pm. BTW, don't do that. Even my doctor has said that's bad. Anyway I completely forgot to recharge my iPod as I was emailing until midnight. ARGH! Say, did I ever mention how I get up at a little after 5am? ARGH! So it's streaming radio for the whole dang day for me (until noon I'm normally listening to WAMU). In the afternoons I normally listen to audiobooks.

No comments: