There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Monday, April 23, 2007

IPSTPD Story Bone 7

"Well, what does it do?"

"I'm not sure," and he pressed the button again.

"Not sure, but why put it there at all?"

"I don't know," he said and pressed the button again. "We found it during the renovation."

"And it does nothing?"

"Not that I know of," and he pressed the button again.

"But why keep pressing it?"

"It's soothing in a way," he said, pressing the button again. "A button needs to be pressed, don't you think?"

"Can I press it?"

"Be my guest," he said and pressed the button again before moving out of the way.

He pressed the button slowly. He could feel the small click of a switch when the button was almost down.


"The light goes on."

"And then it goes off."

"All the time?"

"For the last few weeks."

"Any intelligence behind it?"

"Not that I can tell."

No comments: