I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Warning

Well, the nuclear/tornado alarm just went off (I work in the primary blast area for the Perry Power Plant). Fortuantely, it's just a drill.

The real warning, though, is my snark dial goes to 11 and it just got broken there. Snarks in the water, fins are everywhere. It's going to be one of those days that I put the Buddha smile on and keep my mouth shut. It's either that or be fired. Was up past midnight (edited, was "mindnight," slightly Fruedian there) doing the Village's business, so I'm also tired. Not a good combination for me.

No comments: