I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And Who Watches the Watchmen

It's on tonight! Okay, so if you don't watch any other episode of Ghost Hunters you should watch the one playing tonight on SciFi at 8pm eastern. It's the haunted lighthouse. I'm pretty sure this is the one (they've done a few lighthouses) where they get the full upper-body apparition. Of course, they've done a few lighthouses (in one a chair moved, in the other not much happened). Another good episode is on at 7pm, the Stanley Hotel (inspiration and set for Stephen King's "The Shining"), and then at 10pm is the Irish Elemental Episode, which is okay (there is an attack on a crew member, but not much caught on camera).

So if you have cable, and you get the SciFi channel, and you're near the TV tonight at around 8pm, tune it in. If it's the episode I think it is, you should have a fun time. You know, if you like this stuff.

Edited 9pm 05-30-07 Well, it was the episode I thought it was. I guess they're running the "best of" episodes because next week begins All New Episodes. I hope you got to catch it, it really showed them doing the things that I like. They mess with each other (in a "we're all friend here" kind of way), they debunk some things, the work as a team, they get all excited, and they catch cool stuff. Ao if you're on the West Coast (LBB :), you might still get to catch it when it play on local time.

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Thanks for the thought, Steve, but I'm afraid don't believe in ghosts or television.

Steve Buchheit said...

Some nights, I don't believe in television either, LBB.