There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Friday, May 25, 2007

Best Laid Plans

Well, here's another long weekend staring us in the face. It's Memorial Day Weekend, so do the cemetary or grave yard (did you know they aren't the same thing? A grave yard requires a church be adjacent.), clean the graves, remember those who passed, watch Formula 1 Racers go round and round in a cricle. The usual.

This weekend I hoped to get caught up with things and contruct one on the built-in shelving units I have planned fo this summer. With 12 hour days at work, I'm not ready to do that. I wasn't even able to get the old shelves (put it together yourself shelves) cleared off, let alone cleared out of the room. So then I hoped to just get caught up. I don't think that will even happen.

But on the plus side, I now get to go to a party for and with friends. After that I'll spend the night over at Mom's house. And then spend the other two days tyring to catch up.

Hope you all have a better weekend.

No comments: