I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Diggity

With the increased postal rates I queried Weird Tales about my story. Well, first bonus of the increased postal rates, it seems that my submission, as I feared, dropped down the rabbit hole inbetween the editorial musical chairs. So I resubmitted and was able to say "per request" on it to boot. Woohoo.

3 comments:

Todd Wheeler said...

Nice! Every little bit of extra attention/communication is a good thing.

Camille Alexa said...

Best of Luck on the story.

Steve Buchheit said...

Thanks. I guess the good news is that it hasn't been rejected. The bad news is that the submission clock starts all over now. Sigh.