Site Meter
All that you touch, and all that you see, all that you taste, all you feel.
And all that you love, and all that you hate, all you distrust, all that you save.
And all that you give, and all that you deal, and all that you buy, beg, borrow or steal.
And all you create, and all you destroy, and all that you do, and all that you say.
All that you eat, and everyone you meet, and all that you slight, and everyone you fight.
And all that is now, and all that is gone, and all that's to come,
and everything under the Sun is in tune
but the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's spring, and the SPAM is in bloom

I must be pretty dang luck. "Cause I've been winning all this national email lotteries lately. People across the globe who are dying in the cancer epidemic that obvisouly must be out there all want to give me their money, as long as I spend it on charity. And I know where to get great knock off watches and drugs. Even drugs that will increase the size of all these different body parts because, apparently, women in Indonesia are laughing at me. All the things this inter-tubie net thing brings our way.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I recommend you ignore the spammers. They won't go away, but you will be happier for it. :)