I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Wife Is Full of Awesome

So, the receptionist calls up and says, "There's a hot blonde down here to see you."

Well, I'm all over that.

It was my wife who (not only IS a hot blonde) had just left her class and brought me my pillbox thinking I had left my morning doseage of Glucofage at home (I didn't, she bought me the other pill case I had with me). But she drove another 20 minutes out of her way (her commute is only 45 minutes, and is about 5 minutes in the other direction from a major intersection we both use). So, while I didnt need the pills, she's full of awesome to have brought them thinking I did need them.