I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dead Dog Slog

It's the last day of Confluence. I'm beat, my stomach and intestines are upset as it appears that my new medicated blood stream doesn't like buffalo meat. Which is a bummer because I love buffalo (tasty and good for you).

Again we're overscheduled. Many readings, signings, and panels that I want to go to. The bags are in the car, the hotel has "walk out" (easy) checkout, but I always like to actually go to the desk.

The panel on "Low tech Ain't No Tech" (which all the panelists are here now). So time to get serious. Put on the "happy morning face" and get back to work.

BTW, thanks to all the readers who have come to the blog in the past week. I was bragging about my analytics (from the joke if you have more than 2 readers you have a successful blog, so I'm doing really good). There have been about 40 unique visitors a day. Woohoo! You are all amazingly beautiful and insightful people who exhibit excellent taste. You rock. :)

No comments: