I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Linkies

All around nice and cool person, Mer Haskell, has some writer's links up on her site. Some are duplicates of what I've put here, scrounged from others, some are new. I'll just point you there (because, after all, you should be checking her blog as well). You can also wish her good fortune on her new novel endeavor. You go, Mer.

3 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Ms. Haskell is an excellent writer.

Steve Buchheit said...

Yes, she is. :) I'm fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Aw, now I'm all blushy.