I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updateyness

I've updated the blogroll. There's still more to come. Now that I have so many links, I've been thinking of dumping the "Reading" category and split out the links into a more manageable style. What do you all think? Any ideas for categories of links? I'm thinking; People I've Drunk With, People I've Met in Person, People I Like and Know, The Editors, Resources, and Everything Else.

4 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Too many categories and I tend to give up. The information of the universe is vast and overwhelming enough.

Good on you for updating!

Steve Buchheit said...

Okay. So maybe a few categories. Like People and Resources.

Unknown said...

I have two- "News" and "Blogs and Entertainment." I would say the only thing you need is a link to the Lemming House =D...or not.

Steve Buchheit said...

Kanrei, that grevious oversite has been rectified. :)

I knew I had more to add.