I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, December 28, 2007

Paging Nathan

Paging Nathan Gendzier, please pick up the courtesy phone (email in right hand column). You've got answers, I've got questions. Let's see if we have a match. Thanks.

And, if any of my other readers have experience in the Movie and Script Writing Area, I would also be greatly appreciative.

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Done!

Shawn Powers said...

I could make stuff up for you if you like.

No... that would be fiction, you're all set there...

Steve Buchheit said...

Thanks Nathan, you're the best.

Shawn, already way ahead of you with helping my nephew that way.

Nathan said...

My sister comes to NY every couple of years with a bunch of sixth graders and she always wants me to come along one day and play tour-guide. I point at different buildings and say things like, "Heather Graham lives there", or "That's where they shot so-and-so's music video". I make up about 1/2 of it. How the hell should I know anything?

Jim Wright said...

ooooh, Heather Graham...

Nathan said...

Actually, I do know where Heather Graham lives. I had to "take a meeting" there once. I don't know much else though.

Steve Buchheit said...

hummina... oh, wait. What were we talking about?