I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Morning Monitor's Coffee Wash

This video over at Camille's place nails it. If you're a writer who has received a rejection letter, go and bask in living vicariously through a cartoon.

Note to editors, I personally don't feel this way, but have heard that others do, so I appreciate the humor. :)

Or, who hasn't had these thoughts and really wanted to write such a missive?

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

I like that she struggled for hours to put down the proper combination of words derived from divine inspiration.

Steve Buchheit said...

The whole thing was hilarious. Especially the cat.