There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What I'm Missing in my Lurker-Fu

David Edelman is writing about novel writing. He also has a follow up here. As you all know, I'm working on a novel (the hard part is finding the time and now it's kicking my ass into gear when I do have the time, instead of just collapsing into a comatose mound on the bed). I'm only part way through the second half, but the first post was very excellent and funny. You all should go read it.

2 comments:

Matt Mitchell said...

Yeah, I've been reading Edelman's blog for a few years now, or at least since he published Infoquake. It's been fun reading about his journey as a writer.

Steve Buchheit said...

I only get to drop by his place occasionally. So far it's been excellent.