I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've Got the Power!

New battery arrived today, a few days sooner than expected. Finished charging it up and am now surfing sans wires. Mmm, lovin' it. So far been using it somewhat normally, but with full power to the screen. It's been a half hour now and the little monitor is saying 75% power still. The first couple of recharges will be small, so I'm really liking this. Woohoo!

"I've got no strings to hold me down..."

4 comments:

Random Michelle K said...

Although you probably already know this, it is a good idea to drain most batteries completely every once in awhile. Doing so will usually give the battery a longer life.

Speaking of which... (reaches around and unplugs laptop)

Steve Buchheit said...

Michelle K, yep. That's how I "refurbished" the old battery. Although, I quickly lost what I had gained. For this new battery I will definitely go through at least three full charge, and then full drain cycles.

ThatGreenyFlower said...

You're a REAL boy!!

Steve Buchheit said...

Now if I could only keep than damn cricket quiet.