I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Writings in the Wild

Hey look! Matt Mitchell is posting his novel, Modern Day Mythica on his blog (Edit Matt informs me he's posting his first five chapters as a proof of concept, so I suggest you go read and if you have comments and feedback to leave comments on his blog). Another Pixel-stained Technopeasant joins the ranks. And just like Nathan and Jim Wright, it's a serialization. (shout out to Dave for pointing out before I went and looked)

1 comment:

Matt Mitchell said...

Thanks for the link! er--you might want to note that for the time being I'm only posting the first 5 chapters. If anybody reads it and asks for more, then, you know, maybe. But for now it's in proof-of-concept phase.

Thanks again.