I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ode to Greeny

If I saw you on the street
I wouldn't recognize your face
But I certainly did
Like hanging around your place
Talking about medicine
Jobs, kids, life and gardening
Joking about the bad times
Woohoo-ing the good
Greeny is making some changes
Things I wanted to know and see
But she needs some time in her life
A vacation to just be.

We love you right back, Greeny. Enjoy your time off, or at least we hope it's fruitful. We understand that need, although for different reasons I'm guessing. Hope to see you back soon. Wishing you all the best.

No comments: