There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear

I'm enjoying another podcast lately. WNYC's Radio Lab

Podcasts are now a little easier for me to listen to than reading blogs. I just download, tune in and turn on. I then can look like I'm doing work while I'm absorbing it all.

This is another product from the mind of Robert Krulwich in collaboration with Jad Abumrad. The show deals with the same topics that they digest down to 10 minutes for NPR segments, but on Radio Lab they take almost an hour to explore them. The format is somewhat like an old time radio play mixed with science appreciation. So no hard math, but they do cover a lot of subjects in a way that most people can understand (sort of like History without memorizing the dates).

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

M.K. Hobson's story "Hotel Astarte" just went live at Podcastle.

Steve Buchheit said...

Podcastle, gotta go get that one.