I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, June 6, 2008

But at night I'm a junk food junkie

Well, this week I went without pop at work, the whole week. The pop I started last week is more than likely flatter than a madrigal choir with the flu.

At night, though, I've drunk the equivalent of a 2 liter. Bad dieter. No cookie.

I do have a serious question through. I've only started "watching my weight" (in a weighing myself most days). I've never been a big proponent of it. And it's only because we have a scale at work that I'm able to do it. We don't have a scale here in the house. What I've noticed is a big swing between the days of the week. Like five pounds over the course of a week. The good news is that today I was up, but I wasn't up over my low this week, nor as much as last week.

Is a 5lb swing in a week normal?

No comments: