I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Suddenly, it's Wednesday

Not only do I ask where the Summer has gone, now it seems to be weeks flying by without so much as a howdy do. Of course it doesn't help that my schedule has been Run, Run Rudolph for a while. There were places to be (Confluence, hey Sam, Josh, Jim and Carey and everybody else I ran into there), time wasted waiting (not enough to do something, but just enough to have me start playing my own hold music in my head).

There's the rewrite. (Must get to it).

Throw in a redo of the brochure project. The client likes it all, but wants to change things. At least that means we hit a ground-rule double for the first major visual representation of their business.

Add to that the various Village work that needs done this week (including some extra heaviness that I just got an email about, ::hangs head in weariness::), a "co-ed wedding shower" (read: we're gonna drink) for my nephew and his soon to be. Been cleaning up in a major way as we have somebody coming out to clean the vents. Which is good, because they need cleaned, and the things I'm going through have been sitting there for awhile (when you have to dust something off before throwing it away, it's been sitting too long).

No comments: