I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You never give me your money

The dishwasher is purchased. It wasn't the least expensive, and wasn't the most expensive, but it was a little more expensive than I wanted. However it had some amenities that became "needed." Well, better to spend more up front (it hopefully will save us on water). They're supposed to call tomorrow to schedule delivery (hopefully this Friday, but we'll see). So that's done.

Daddy's Little Girl is off to Abyss and Apex.

Not getting my other priorities done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best luck with "Daddy's Little Girl" at A&A!

I'm only reading flash right now, so it won't come to me.

Steve Buchheit said...

Thanks Camille. I need to get the "Prince Interview" (really need a better title) done for submission. then once I hear back I could submit that for your perusal. Almost sent "Rag-a-Bag" to diet soap, I had the email all typed out until I remembered it was still at A&A as well.