I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, October 12, 2008

ConClave, the Photo Edition

Ah, the photos from ConClave. I really didn't take many.

Here's the very cool bridge on I-280 I get to cross on my way to Detroit. It looks much nicer at night, which I would have been able to get a shot, if I hadn't left my camera in my room. D'oh!


After finding out about the sale, I was so happy I couldn't keep it inside, so I told the people attending the next panel, before we started. This caused the all around great guy Dave Kletcha to do a one man wave.


And, thanks to Mer's wicked label-making-fu, here's my adjusted badge claiming me to be the "Newest Neopro." Sniff me I'm like a new car. BTW, taking this photo helped me claim my camera, I told the assistant manager to check the last image on the camera, and it has my name.

No comments: