I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, October 24, 2008

Forward he cried from the rear

Okay, so, we are now nine, we are the Fellowship of the Retreat. And I did escape being Boromir, so win there. Anybody know where we can get a kayak on short notice?

Right now we're all checking blogs, etc, and I'm really enjoying bandwidth for once. Oh, the shackles of dial-up, how I curse your name!

It's rainy here at the lake. A gray day as we sit around the long table, discussing everything under the sun. The cell phone is on, just in case work calls. Yeah, I'm sick. But I only have two bars (at the best of times) so, at least I can say I tried. :)

I'm sure the vampyr post will come out sometime today, or I'll work on it. If to just (audio:effect="reverb") get it out of my mind.(/audio) I also have to keep in mind it's just Friday. Already thought/typed Saturday.

Now, on to the writing.

Oh, to amuse you all (and yes, I'm probably the last person to find it) (and groked from Dave) the Fail Blog.

No comments: