I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sniff 'em, it's like a new car smell

Finally getting caught up with work at home, so time to dish with the photos. You all like photos, don't you?

The pride of the house, our new dishwasher. Ah, no more towels on the floor. When we got it installed there was a distinct sound reduction, but now I can hear it like normal. The on/off cycles are still a little jarring, but I'm getting used to them. I don't think we've had it long enough to see a difference in our water bill.


And here is the new heart of the house, our furnace. Where you see the line in the sheet metal over the furnace is where the last one rose to. This one is small. Very small, and it pushes much more air. And lookee at that tag. 95.5 AFUE. I really hope to see some small difference in gas usage this year.

1 comment:

Steve Buchheit said...

Anonymous, no link farming.