I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!

My yearly admonishment to those of your registered to vote (and if you're eligible, why aren't you registered?) to actually go out and vote tomorrow, if you haven't already.

I know some of you disagree with my politics, I still encourage you to vote. Some of you who maybe checking me out from my comments on other blogs (you know, once I get back to them, currently 600+ messages behind, you all were busy over the weekend) might be on the polar opposite of my politics. All of you, go out and vote. This tends to make the opposition's heads explode (as their party has intentionally tried to get people to not vote), but IMHO everybody that qualifies should vote. Thus republic only works properly when you all vote.

Don't tell me it's rainy, don't whine that the lines are long. Go out and vote.

No comments: