I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, March 2, 2009

Da Research

Huhn, seems Raymond Chandler is one of those authors that fire my neurons. Good thing that. Although I just figured out the books I have are abridged! ARGH!

See, for me there's two kinds of authors. There's the kind that I love to read and watch what and how they do things, but they leave my mind barren of fire. Then there's the other kind that light my head in a bonfire of creative drive.

Today's library run got me The Maltese Falcon, and Hugger Mugger. Both are unabridged (yes, I double checked before I checked out). Score!

No comments: