I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Resolution

Okay, I've farted around enough today, and it's one hour shorter than all the other days (damn you, Congress!). Yeah, so sometime in the next few weeks I get to commute through the deer moving times (twilight) again! Argh!

Anyway, considering my sucky word output yesterday, I've got to do more today. ::crack that whip:: I've got enough to distract me offline when I need a mental break. Now if I could just find that 8gig USB drive. And my keys. you haven't seen them, have you?

Oh well, time to put the internet away and get to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your keys are in the door.

And that USB drive is in the freezer.

Hope that helps. :p

Steve Buchheit said...

Freezer! ::smacks forehead:: Yep, keeping my bits cold these days. Or something like that. :)