I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, March 23, 2009

Where we stand

As a part of the total weekend output I also started to organize the project.

Currently we stand at 12,000 words, in order, and out in phosphors. Add in about another 2000 words of things slightly out of order. With about 1600 words that had been existing that were completely rewritten. Also about 800 words of outline and cast of characters (yes, I needed one so I created one, that took some time).

We're looking at some stimie time coming up, but hopefully I'll get back in the saddle again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Steve. I got back in the saddle again this evening -- I tried out a new dressage saddle for the handsome Mr. Romeo.

If I can get back in the saddle, then so can you!

Of course, ridin' is easier than writin' -- yours it the tougher task, and perhaps the more noble one.

Steve Buchheit said...

I'm glad you specified which "Mr." we were talking about there, Sheila. :)

I'm not so sure about it being so nobel, but thanks.