There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Monday, May 11, 2009

So you're back, from outer-space

Not yet. Still busy, busy Steve. But I'm alive and hope you are too.

Since it's a topic near and dear to my heart, health care is back in the news with various events this week. Expect the usual blathering "Need to Change vs. OMG Socialized Medicine NO!" Keep a weathered eye out on happenings. Already it's been interesting with some of the HC Industry promising $1 billion in cuts to costs every year for the next 10 years so we keep things exactly the way they are now. Can you say "panic bribe"? I knew you could. Look, the HC industry makes the Energy industry look like punters. It's time to break their strangle hold on the economy.

Two novels down, midway through a third, one more to get to by Thursday. Meetings on Monday, Tuesday (and probably Wednesday). Also juggling home stuff.

Hey, I mowed my lawn this weekend so the Dandelions no longer are requesting fiscal aid. Cut those bastards to the ground I did. Need to shake up sentence structure have I a great need for now (ha! Diagram that puppy!).

Well, time to take a breath and dive back in.

No comments: