I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I kinda knew about myself

(groked from Eric Reynolds' LJ)

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard 75%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 70%
Geordi LaForge 70%
James T. Kirk (Captain) 65%
Mr. Sulu 65%
Worf 65%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 65%
Will Riker 60%
Spock 57%
Beverly Crusher 55%
Deanna Troi 55%
Data 48%
Mr. Scott 45%
Uhura 40%
Chekov 35%

A lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature. You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

Although the high affinity for generic red-shirt has me worried.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

I am:

Geordi LaForge 85%

An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 75%

I'm not sure how pleased I am with this.

Steve Buchheit said...

Ouch! And you're more Geordi than I'm Picard.

Random Michelle K said...

Humph.

Deanna Troi 70%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 65%
Beverly Crusher 60%

Dr Crusher? I don't think so.

I'm least like Data. (head tilt)

Anonymous said...

Hm. You are more Picard than I am.

Jean-Luc Picard 60%
Beverly Crusher 55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 55%
Spock 54%
Data 47%

Steve Buchheit said...

Michelle, well, just like the next test I took, these things aren't exactly scientific. I personally think I'm more Tasha Yar, but hey, what can you do.

Elizabeth, I'm sure it has to do with my bald spot.