There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Those fun personality tests

The Manga Geek (QLBM)
Quirky Liberal Beta Male

You scored 1 on Maleness, higher than 83% of your peers.
I have a penis. Gotcha.

You scored -4 on Normality, higher than 27% of your peers.
Well, I could have told you that.

You scored -1 on Tradition, higher than 22% of your peers.
Tradition, that's a song in Fiddler on the Roof, aint' it?

You scored 0 on Dominance, higher than 19% of your peers.
Okay, I don't see this at all. What do you think?

First of all, we can't help but notice that you spend an awful lot of time reading Hentei. Other than that though, you have a gentleness around women they find attractive. Seek out ones as quirky as you and you're golden.
Well, no, can't stand all that much of japanese cartoons. Hell, I get hives just thinking about Speed Racer. And that "gentleness" thing, I guess that's why Steve was the confessor of choice for most of my life.

You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.
I mock normal. Really, I do. Normal is what uninteresting people are.

You are more LIBERAL than TRADITIONAL.
If by "traditional" you mean "mouth-breathing Bible thumper" then, yeah, I see your point here. Or compared to the "Puritan ideal" oh way sure. Those people were idiots. Their continuing existence (in modern mythology) is proof of the phrase, "God favors the insane."

You are more PASSIVE than DOMINANT.
Again, not seeing it. Maybe I misunderstood something. Or, if this is compared to someone in a leather mask and ass-less chaps or someone who berates their wife in public for a minor offense, well, you got me there, Sparky.

When picking a date, consider: The Rarity (QTAF), The Renaissance Faire Wench (QLAF), The Librarian (QTBF), or The Emo Girl (QLBF).
Emo Girl? You've got to be kidding me. And who doesn't value the rare, librarian wench. You'd have to be nuts not to.

Well, all the cool kids were doing it so I thought I'd try it out. What Kinda Man/Woman Are You.

As the tag line says, "This test will analyze your personality, values, and interests based on a few easily misinterpreted questions. Then it will use this insufficent data to make biased and innacurate assumptions about you and offer you unsoliceted advice. Prepare to be labeled for life!" Well, I guess it lived up to the advertisement.

No comments: