Okay, this is a meme going around Facebook, and I thought I'd post it here for your amusement.
What's on your iPod?
Once you've been tagged... (1) Turn on your MP3 player (or Jukebox software). (2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode. (3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title, artist, and genre--NO editing/cheating, please.
1. She Talks to Angels, the Black Crowes (okay, I was playing this to start)
2. Heartache Tonight, the Eagles
3. Late for the Dance, Susan Werner
4. American Woman, the Guess Who
5. Go or Go Ahead, Rufus Wainright
6. Love Child, Diana Ross and the Supremes
7. Cool Breeze, Sting (Living Sea Soundtrack)
8. Like a Rolling Stone, Dylan
9. I Drink, Blake Shelton
10. Secret Agent Man, Johnny Rivers
11. Something So Right, Annie Lennox
12. Rockaway Beach, the Ramones
13. Running Up the Stairs, Leo Kottke
14. Turn to Stone, Joe Walsh
15. Hats off to (Roy) Harper, Led Zepplin
16. Savior, Dee Carstensen
17. Another Mystery, Dar Williams
18. Laptops, David Holmes (Oceans 13 soundtrack)
19. Other Streets and Other Towns, Mary Chapin Carpenter
20. Sam Stone, John Prine
21. Couldn't Stand the Weather, Stevie Ray Vaughn
22. God's Song (That's Why I Love Mankind), Randy Newman (he he he he)
23. The Gypsy Life, John Gorka
24. Ten Years Gone, Led Zepplin (didn't think we'd get two by the same group, but, hey, it's Zepplin, man)
25. The Celts, Enya
If you like, feel free to claim yourself tagged.
"Lovely Rita Meter Maid, lovely Rita Meter Maid..."