I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ah, the spam flies again like shit into a fan

Dear Anonymous Spammer (of whose posts were deleted permanently),

Please roll over and die. Oh, and really piss me off and you'll see what old style hacking was all about. I don't roll my own blog because I don't have the time to devote to its maintenance, nor do I wish to spend the money (yet). Don't give me a reason to devote more time and money to you.

Love and kisses,
The Administrator of this blog

2 comments:

vince said...

I am opposed to the death penalty, but in the case of spammers, I might be convinced to change my mind.

Or better, perhaps we could resurrect public flogging for spammers.

Steve Buchheit said...

For myself, I suggest bringing back public hangings. It's the cost thing. Advertising for the most part doesn't bother me, but when I'm made to pay for someone else to advertise directly to me (newspapers, etc, are indirect cost, and provide a benefit), it pisses me off.