I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, November 22, 2009

WIP around the corner

Chapter 33 is in the bag. It weighed in at 1701 words, bringing our total to 59544 total. It's early, but I don't know if I'll start 34 tonight. We're on the downhill run (or at least I think so). In 34 some things that have been off screen will be made plain, the results of other things will be realized, and the beginning of the end will be glimpsed or at the least set into motion.

More notes on things that will need to be not so much changed, but added in.

No comments: