I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm still a bit slow

Just realized how many blogs I haven't added to my Google Reader. To all my friends, I'm sorry I'm slow to getting back to normal, but I've been a bit distracted lately. I'm working on it. The things that makes it a little difficult is the google reader gives me the blog's name, instead of their actual name (which is how I have most of my RSS folder organized).

The good news of starting at the Census is that this week the market for designers swung to all "WEBWEBWEBWEB, oh, and you better be an expert in print design as well." I still have hope for the parks job. I put getting my old job back at somewhere slightly above winning the lottery. And hopefully, if all else fails, by mid summer we'll be back to some sanity in the market.

No comments: