I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, June 20, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

Fell asleep on the couch on Friday. Don't think I quit made it 9:30pm. Then yesterday was spent working on freelance until 10. Today will be spent finishing up the second freelance job and starting on the third (our of four). It never rains but it pours. I think this is related to the function when I want to go someplace or do something for me, work conspires to fill up my schedule (and not in the "you're going to be gone for a week, try and get ahead of the work that you're leaving behind" but in the "so you think you can take time off, here's three times the normal work load because of your hubris").

So boring Steve has reasserted himself. Sorry about that. I have a feeling this will be the norm for at least another two weeks. Such is my life.

So today I also need to work in some study time. This week is the final one of the first summer session. That means chapter test on Monday and Thursday (instead of just one on Monday). Then the week after has review on Monday and comprehensive final on Tuesday. Woopdido!

No comments: