I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, August 13, 2010

Story Bone

In a Casey Kasem voice, "And now, at number 3 with a shovel, it's Zombies in Love with their zombie-rock sensation I keep burying my number, but you keep digging me up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a C&W song, isn't it?

Have a good weekend. We're praying for rain.

Anonymous Cassie

Steve Buchheit said...

Cassie, you are so right. In my head, it's Blake Shelton's voice singing that lyric.

And we're also praying for rain. If feels imminent.