I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Resurfacing

So tonight brought a 46/50 on the practical and 100/100 (well, 104 possible, 52 questions, 2pts each) on the fourth test (skeletal system). Still an A, but that 46 has me worried. I only had quibbling on two questions, and I'm pretty sure I got those correct. Which means there were four questions I was pretty sure of the answer, but am wrong on them. I'm pretty sure of the two I got wrong on the main exam.

So, overall I have enough points that I'll get at least a C in the class. There's one more practical (50pts) and one more exam (100pts). In total I can miss 78 points over all, and I'm still carrying 3 bonus points over from a previous exam (513 out of 510 total points so far). So I only need to score 75 out of 150 points left to get an A. Not bad, but not the best position I could be in (there's been a total of 14 bonus point possible so far).

I blame the early Christmas Music on the radio.

So that's where I've been (besides trying to get caught up on the chores).

No comments: