I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, December 17, 2010

Obscure Updatery

For thos of you who don't know what this is about, don't worry. It isn't anything I feel I can talk about openly. Just know that it't not an emergency, it's a planned proceedure. And this will take me away from blogging for a little bit (although I'm finding I have some time right at the moment).

For those of you in the know, just a little updatery. Everything went the way we thought it would. They did end up having to open up instead of laproscopocally. We're resting well, in more pain than is usual. And we are looking at a discharge date of tomorrow.

Sorry for being semicryptic but I know some of you were concerned and getting in touch with everybody isn't possible at the moment. I'm disabling comments for this post. Just know we should be back to our regularly scheduled programming early next week.