I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Linkee-poo attempts to wake up

Hey, look, Mer Haskell's book available for preorder. Cool!

Hey, look, actual election fraud. Oh, wait. It's a conservative again. Nothing to see here, citizen. Move along.

Not everybody suffers in a down ecomomy. Oh yes, tell me again why we shouldn't regulate this industry, but instead give them the full rights of citizens (without the responsibilities)?

2 comments:

Mer said...

Aw, I've never been so happy to be paired with election fraud in a blog post.

And never will be again, I'm sure.

Steve Buchheit said...

Just trying to make sure you get the full experience.