There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And now, a little flower pron

This morning's picture of the redbud. Bette got this for me as an anniversary/birthday gift two years ago and I still love it. It makes me smile every time I look at it.



Before I was able to get the lawn mower ready to go this year, the dandelions decided to go for broke. Yes, I'm a bad neighbor by letting them (and the moss, cut leaf, plantain, chicory, strawberry, indian paintbrush, clover, etc) grow in my yard.


But then again, this is my neighbor's lawn. Notice all the yellow dots.



It isn't raining rain, you know, it's raining violets.



My own version of fiddle-faddle.


2 comments:

Fabutronic Sheila said...

I can bring Romeo over to help you with your lawn. He loves the dandelions, clover, and plantains. Your lawn is just one big salad to him.

BTW, we still have ferns growing that Bette gave us. I think of her every time I see them!

Dan said...

Here's my own contribution.