I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, May 16, 2011

Linkee-poo takes its protein pills and puts its helmet on

More freelance came in this morning. I just can't get my feet under me these days.

I'm easily distracted, more so than usual.

Started a new Note Card project for "Post-Rapture Industries." I really, really, really want to get back to writing. And I want to get back to writing that novel even more so. I haven't worked out how to do the edits to Bladesman on the iPad. At least not well. Juggling both could be interesting, but I think putting off one to finish the other is part of the problem I'm experiencing.

On the topic of "more intelligence means you can crack smarter jokes, Pendulum Waves. The video is worth it.

And because it's relevant to more that just my future (hopeful/needful) profession, the dangers of medical radiation. Also pointed out as a counter to those people who say, "We don't need no stinkin' government regulation messin' around with our business." Here it is, free market an all. No regulation going on, lots of competition (if you don't think health care is competitive, you aren't paying attention), and still this happens. However, that is the free market.

Speaking of such, Non Sequitur from this Sunday. That's pretty much the argument in a nutshell.

No comments: