I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wow, look at those sails

Remember when I said that council meetings have had the ability to suck the winds out of my sails? Well, yeah, there it is. Looks like we've entered the Orwellian Doldrums.

No, really people. You got a problem, fargin' state it now. Cut this, "Well, it's really complex and I'm not sure I can explain it now," shit out. Right now. You came to the meeting, we made an exception to the rules and put you on the agenda, and then you punt?I'm tired of this inability to have basic communications. I'm tired of the codependent games you play. Try this gambit and you immediately have quite a number of negative points against your argument.

Right now I'm balancing my desire to care about doing a good job and wanting to cut this crap out and simply writing these people off as kooks who don't deserve to be heard. Really, it's a codependent play that attempts to either elicit sympathy, concern, garner attention, and simply make you feel bad for a time. And I'm tired of it.

No comments: