I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Linkee-poo didn't do what he wanted

Instead I spent the day working out a change of class. The professor of the 6-8 class has agreed to sign an override (her section is full). Then I spent the time coordinating the rest of my life. Unfortunately I'll have to miss the second class because of council stuff. But then I'll also miss a month plus of council stuff. And I really needed to be hands on this summer. Fargle. Who knows, maybe I'll get my wish and just resign early (but I hate being a quitter). So, still some things to work through, but right now I have something of a plan. Next up, explaining it to work. Who, they don't have any direct plans, but they we're awfully happy I wasn't going to be having to run out to class at the end of the day.

Nathan kind of wraps up my feeling about weinergate. Which, you know, I think ever since we started adding "-gate" to any scandal the media has been waiting for just this scandal.

Jim Wright with an awesome Constitution, or as it would be if it were written today by the various people screaming and jumping about at the edges.

No comments: