I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, July 1, 2011

Linkee-poo sees the fireworks, the pageant, the pomp, and parades. Hears the bells ringing out, and the cannons roar

There's a lot that going to go on this weekend, so I may not be hanging around much. That seems to be a meme for this weekend, it appears (I also haven't had much time to read through my blog feeds). So a short and sweet linkee-poo today.

If I don't see you all before then, I hope you have a great and safe (I'm looking at you, Texas) Fourth of July. Party like it's the birth of your nation. Don't forget to hoist a pint for those who are newly (or soon to be) free citizens in the Arab Spring. Welcome to the brotherhood.

Dear Tim Pawlenty, you aren't helping. I name thee "Tool."

No comments: