Site Meter
Oh, and there we were all in one place, a generation lost in space with no time left to start again.
So come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack Flash sat on a candlestick 'cause fire is the devil's only friend.

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of rage.
No angel born in Hell could break that Satan's spell.

And as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite,
I saw Satan laughing with delight, the day the music died.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Second Lab Test

Ugh. Things have been busy. On Monday we had our second lab test. With the scoring, I wasn't sure just what my final grade would be. It was 20/20 (with one extra credit question, so 20 out of a possible 21 - still 95%). I think I'm doing well.

No comments: